Yay! You got your new beautiful Hooptrip original hoop, now
what? Well you are going to want your new baby to last as
long as possible. Here are a couple tips to help prolong your
1. Let your hoop lay on flat ground for at least one hour to let it breath before connecting (If collapsible).
2. Keep out of extreme cold/hot temperatures to avoid cracking or warping
3. Try to store flat in a cool, dry place
4. Avoid scuffs and scrapes by hooping on soft surfaces
5. Do not collapse your hoop more than half of its size